Membership in the Colorado Interpreters & Translators Association includes:
- A listing in our CITA directory and the directory of interpreters on the former CAPI website (www.coloradointerpreters.org), in order for potential clients to find you.
- Access to CITA’s members-only email listserv (send an email to oi.spuorg@ebircsbus+ssucsid-ATIC to join the listserv) and private Facebook group (CITA Colorado Interpreters & Translators Association). These are two lively discussion forums on topics related to translation and interpreting.
- Member pricing for all our professional development events, including the annual conference, and free registration for many of our webinars.
- Preferred registration for our members-only events.
- Participation in periodic virtual networking and professional development events at no charge.
- Borrowing privileges to check out items from the CITA library.
- Access to all of the Denver World Trade Center‘s events and educational programs at the member price. For more information about the Denver World Trade Center’s events and programs, please visit www.wtcdenver.org.
- A 25% discount on the Payment Practices annual membership price.
- A free one-year digital subscription to MultiLingual Magazine, known as the world’s leading source of information for the language industry. Download a sample issue.
- A discount on AIT‘s word count tool AnyCount and Translation Management Solutions Projetex and Translation Office 3000.
In addition, CITA corporate members can:
- Subscribe employees to the CITA discussion group and private Facebook group.
- Send employees to CITA events at the CITA member price.